EizX Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

EizX Clan
EizX Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EizX Discord

Go down
JaZzEnyX

Just another shitty application :d Empty Just another shitty application :d

Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:11 pm
1- In-Game Name : Havoc is my current ign but most of the people know me as JaZzEnyX or NiNjA.
2- Age :I'm 15 also my gender is male.
3- Country :My country is India.
4- Previous clan :CosX. Btw, I was in my trials when I left that clan so I hadn't officially selected to be the member of CosX.
5- English (1-10) :10, I guess.
6- Average time spent on servers : maybe 5-6 hours a day.
7- Experience with commands? (Yes/No) :Yes. I know all the basic commands.
8- Why do you want to be a member of [EizX] : Tbh, I am a very good Isnipe player but I have lost my aiming and tricks coz I wasn't playing this game for the past 2 or 3 months due to personal issues but now I'm back again and I am currently clanless and want to join this clan so that I can improve my aiming and skills once again and also I am a respectful player. If this clan need members with excellent skills then i can be one, just give me some time to improve my skills and stuffs once again and also if this clan need members in which it can rely on then you can count on me too. I will never gonna betray this clan. [Sorry if I wrote too much Razz]
9- Experience In Game :I started playing teknomw3 like almost a year ago and I was an Isnipe player from the beginning so I have plenty of experience in sniping. I'm still not a pro but my skills are remarkable. [P.s. It's okay if you guys reject me but before doing that just tell me what do I want to improve in myself so that I can join this clan. Smile]
Wildy
Wildy
Founder
Founder
https://eizxclan.forumotion.com

Just another shitty application :d Empty Re: Just another shitty application :d

Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:52 pm
# ACCEPTED !
Welcome to EizX !

#1 : Join EizX Discord.
#2 : Read the rules of our clan.
#3 : Put [EizX] as your clan tag.